BLOG 4 - My dream job

This is our fourth entry. This time, you will be writing about dreamed jobs and working wishes. Please, read the topic and requirements and do your best! I will be waiting for your nice stories.

You need to include the following subtopics:

  1. What kind of job would you like to have?
  2. How do you imagine it?
  3. Outdoors /indoors?
  4. Would you like travelling doing this job?
  5. What about the salary?
  6. Explain why add any other related ideas. 

Features for the post:

Write 220 to 240 words, font: Arial, Calibri or Verdana, size 11 – 12. You need to include photographs, videos, etc. Similarly, you need to add three comments on classmates’ posts plus a comment on your teacher’s post. DO NOT USE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR TO DO YOUR ENTRY. You have 48 hours to upload. Delayed entries will be penalised. Good luck on your task :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 My dream job

Astronaut

When I was young, I had a dream. I wanted to become an astronaut. I always dreamed  to be on a spaceship,  surfing the earth and space. I wanted to teach my friends about the stars, planets and different constellations. Unfortunately, after a time, it was not my dreamed job any more. Not that I gave up the stars, I became aware that being an astronaut you will have to spend long journeys and did not agree with that.

Doctor

Later on, I dreamt being a doctor. Doctor was my second dreamed job I had for many years. I even joined a scout patrol to be their paramedic assistant when camping out. I wanted to help people, and being a doctor seemed fine. I took a course on ‘first aids’ and ‘stretcher bearer’. I had my adventures helping people here and there, but I realized that a doctor needs a strong character, a sort of impenetrable personality to deal with pain and sicknesses. My grandmother usually used to say…’ If you want to be a doctor you have to work very hard and have nerves of steel’.

 Casa Central de la Universidad de Chile.jpg

Coming of age, I discovered that I loved languages. I was always helping friends with their English homework. At home Dad and I went on listening music from many bands and I was always aware of lyrics' meaning. Today I have my dreamed job, as I help my students in their mastering of English. I really enjoy seeing on their faces when they can see they’re able to communicate in this beautiful language.

 

 



Comments

  1. Astronaut and doctor, two careers that take a lot of dedication

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being an astronaut also requires a very complicated physical preparation. It is very difficult even for sporty people

    ReplyDelete
  3. The evolution of your dream jobs is beautiful, the job of doctor or teacher are for to help and is very cute. Your grandma is very wise, the job of doctor is difficult, especially today for the pandemic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're living your dream job now! (but the image of the astronaut gave me anxiety)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad for you to be living your dream job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think that being a teacher takes a lot of work and dedication just like being an astronaut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great that you are fulfilling your dream job. not many people make it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think all mentioned careers are fascinating! It is very nice to hear when people love their work.-Paloma Garrido

    ReplyDelete
  9. At the end of the day, every career takes a lot of effort and dedication, what is important is doing something you love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to be an astronaut too ✨✨✨

    ReplyDelete
  11. at some point I also thought to be an astronaut, my nickname is kaki and they call me galactikaki because of that hahah

    ReplyDelete
  12. being a teacher requires a lot of dedication and vocation, it is very nice to see that you love your job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg, it’s beautiful to see that someone really loves their job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG 5 - Academic Challenges 2021

BLOG 1 - A country/place I would love visiting.

Blog 3 - The Role of Technology in my Profession and Life